11 tips to prepare your e-commerce for the end of the year
The Christmas season is the most important time of the year for an e-commerce. In this white paper we will give you the keys to prepare e-commerce for Christmas season & make the most of it. We have refocused the 11 most important points so that you can prepare the holidays with serenity and rigor and a concrete checklist at the end.
Please fill out the form to receive the white paper in your inbox. ↓
Is your e-commerce ready for the Holidays?
- Know your customer buying behavior
- Be present at the start of the search process
- Make sure your UX matches your customers needs
- Adapt your product offer
- Prepare your logistics for the holiday rush
- Make sure your web hosting is sufficient
- Reassure your buyers about delivery delays
- Consider relaxing your return policy
- Prioritize your mobile experience
- Engage your customers throughout the season